Job Duties/Skills and Responsibilities
• Enforces IT standards and IT Governance in Allianz Malaysia.
• Manage group reporting (GITD) submission from consolidation till sign off.
• Organize Monthly Technical Committee meeting.
• Manage IT risks, IT audit and IT compliance.
• Any other duties deem fit by the reporting manager.
Additional skills required
Ms-Excel skills – Advance and higher
· At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify root causes and propose effective solutions.
· Able to multi-task, ability to prioritize and good time management to ensure work assigned is delivered on time, accurate and with quality.
· Self-initiative, willing to self-learn on the job and able to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
· Ability to adjust to multiple and changing priorities, deadlines, remaining flexible, open, and collaborative.
· High level of integrity, takes accountability of work results, positive working attitude and good team player.
· Cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Create your profile now and be visible to our recruitersSign up now
Get job alert email now! No registration required.