Terms and Conditions
Free Job Posting Scheme
- Free Jobs are available only for companies that registered with JnC. This scheme can be changed from time to time under JnC’s sole discretion.
- Employers with official email company’s ID only are acceptable on registration. Emails belonging to free email provider will not be allowed (e.g Gmail, yahoo etc).
- Details of the Employer will be verified thru email notification to acknowledge and confirmed. Employers are to click and confirmed verification email to utilized and be able to start using JnC’s free job posting scheme.
- Companies are required to provide the exact details as mentioned in their trade license, company-registration documents as applicable in the country of their operation.
- Jobs posting are for free of charge at JnC. Upon Company’s successful hired candidates thru JnC job portal. The company will be a charge of a USD100 for every successful hired candidate.
- Jobs posted at JnC site on a free term will remain posted for a fixed period of maximum 2 months, and subject to changes without notice.
- Jobs shall only be made available on JnC site after upon successful verification of employer’s details. While contents and listing are subject for screening in compliance with the terms and conditions regulated by JnC.
- Jobs posted shall be on auto default mode-discharge or error notification if the following standard requirements are in the states of-
- Incomplete job information.
- Giving vague company names or wrong information.
- Use of Inappropriate contents, disguising training programs as jobs or posting any indirect employment opportunities as a job.
- Use of abusive language, unrated or foul usage of language or anything that promotes animosity between people or anything that discriminates against people of the grounds of race, color, caste, class, and gender.
- Fraudulent jobs soliciting money for employment offers.
- JnC reserves the right to filter, block and monitor the website or any content uploaded on it and removing it from the website or withdrawing services, immediately without prior notice.
- Registration as the user (Full name, contact number and email needed)
- The company will send an email in verification of the user created account
- The company without a company website needs to provide Company registration information
- The company at any time can post as many jobs (and each job posted will only be available on JnC’s site for a period of up to a maximum of 2 months) or otherwise the Company needs to update the job posting to make it current active opening at any time)
- Companies will need to sign one simple form which states ” upon successful hiring any candidates thru this free positions, JnC will charge per successful case for a USD100″ serves as a JnC’s service fee.
By creating an account on JnC, you agree to the following:
- The resume/video insertion or information/data fed by the Candidate can be uploaded, updated or deleted by the candidate himself/herself at free of cost. JnC shall not be responsible for any changes made in the resume/information uploaded by the Candidate.
- JnC offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/insertion or information/data fed by the Candidate.
- JnC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafide, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the Candidate.
- JnC would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond JnC’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Government policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of JnC to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of JnC by the Candidate, for going out of station or in a station for any jobs or interviews. JnC assumes no responsibilities in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the Candidate may do, pursuant to the receipt of the interviews response, if any, to the resume/insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of JnC.
- JnC reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reasons.
- This free service entitles the Candidate alone that is must be the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him/her but does not entitle him/her to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such Candidate.
- JnC has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- The username/password created by the subscriber will enable the subscriber to access all the information received through JnC, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and JnC shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. JnC undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password.
- All changes/modifications made by the Candidate to the data/information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes/modifications been made.
- Candidate agreement between a user/subscriber and JnC will be treated as having been terminated in the following events:
- On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or
- In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him/her with JnC. However, such termination will be at the option and discretion of JnC; or
- In writing and on such terms as agreed to by both parties mutually.
- All data/resumes/videos uploaded on JnC becomes the exclusive property of JnC and the Candidate consents to the material being included in the searchable database of JnC or any other ancillary website maintained by JnC and offering similar services.
- Candidates of these services do not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- The responsibility for accuracy and reliability of any information uploaded by Candidate including photographs lies solely to the uploader of the content. JnC shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of information provided by the user. However, in case a user comes across fraudulent information of any kind on the website, users are requested to notify the website authorities about the same through the means provided.
- JnC allows JnC’s appointed or approved recruiters to download resumes of Candidates subject to Candidate’s prior consent and preferences as Candidate in the JnC site. JnC shall not be held responsible for any dissemination of information including uploaded photograph outside its purview.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from any related to its content shall be Malaysia’s or any JnC’s authorized countries to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Malaysia as applicable.
Featured Companies/Freelancer (Display of Logo/Banner)
- JnC agrees to provide the service to the subscriber only for the duration or the number of impressions/clicks contracted for, to the best of its ability.
- JnC will display the Logo/banners on all the relevant/specified sections of the site on a permanent or rotation basis, as contracted.
- JnC reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for may be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis.
- JnC offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the banners are posted on display
- JnC would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond JnC’s reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Government policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war, and natural calamities.
- JnC will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber.
- This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual.
- The subscriber/Recruiter/Employer Free Posting must give an undertaking to JnC that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on JnC for processing of applications/responses from such person.
- The subscriber/Recruiter/Employer Free Posting of these services does not claim any copyright, Trade Mark or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded on the website. The Banners displayed on JnC shall be prepared as per the instructions received from the users, JnC shall not be responsible for the user’s misappropriation of the Trade Mark/Copyright or any other Intellectual Property Right sought to be passed off as that of the user. JnC is allowed to use the name and logo of the subscribers for promotional purposes of JnC.
- Only one office of one corporate entity/firm will be entitled to use JnC’s services and in case other offices of the same company/ associated companies located in a different country/jurisdiction, wants to use the said services, then, they shall have to pay additional subscription charges as added JnC’s services.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and JnC will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Malaysia as applicable.
Disclaimer and Warranties
The content of JnC is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied.
JnC and any third party providing materials, services or content to this website, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, completeness or accuracy of the information, update or correctness of the information, freedom from computer viruses, other violation of rights regarding services, products, material and contents of JnC.
It is solely companies/users responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the JnC Website. JnC does not warrant that the access to Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in Website will be corrected.
No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in JnC or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in this Website should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and JnC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
This Website is controlled and operated in Malaysia and JnC makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use this Website from outside Malaysia, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
JnC offers resume databases, services, contents and various other functionalities (collectively the “Services”) to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. JnC does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on this Website may contain references to databases, programs or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that JnC intends to announce, launch or provide such databases, programs or services in your country.
Disclaimer: We use a third party Machine Translation Engine to translate/convert content uploaded by our users on JnC into English. In case you encounter a translation that doesn’t seem right, please share it with us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
JnC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this Website, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
JnC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Customer’s or Candidates’ data/information. JnC shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any customer and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website. Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of JnC (service provider) is to provide access of its online portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon JnC.
JnC may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to JnC (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that JnC based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions ( License).
Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained therein/on JnC Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. The company/users alone is responsible for its actions or the actions of any person using the individual’s username and/or password.
The company/users agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, JnC and/or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from the company/users use of JnC materials or individual’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
jobsncandidates.com reserves the right to send the mailers to users unless the settings for receiving these mailers are modified by the user from JnC Website at the following settings:
- JnC Services Updates
- JnC Promotions/Offers
- HR or Employment Market Newsletters
- Third party Promotions/Offers
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website you agree that the laws prevailing in Malaysia shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to JnC as well as these Terms and Conditions.
Courts in Malaysia shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to JnC and these Terms and Conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to JnC.
JnC reserves its rights to monitor all postings to JnC’s website. However, if JnC becomes aware of an inappropriate use of JnC logo or any of its Services, JnC will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, JnC deems appropriate. The Company/users acknowledge that JnC will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, JnC will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activities on the Internet.
Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to JnC at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITES MAINTAINED, OPERATED OR OWNED BY JnC. DO NOT EXTEND TO ACTING AS AN AGENT (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) OR AS LABOUR CONSULTANTS ON BEHALF OF ANY SUBSCRIBER OR USER.
- WE HAVE NO AGENTS AND DO NOT OPERATE THROUGH ANY AGENTS SAME FOR THOSE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED ON THE HOME PAGE OF JnC’s WEBSITE