JnC’s Privacy Commitment Overview
JnC is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this website. The following statement explains JnC’s commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, held, used or disclosed. This Privacy Commitment only applies to data gathered on the www.JobsnCandidates.com website and does not apply to any other information or website.
By registering or by using this site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use, and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Statement. Please read this Statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Privacy Statement stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Website, please do not use it.
The scope of this Policy
This policy applies to www.JobsnCandidates.com, which is operated and owned by JobsnCandidate and its Parent Company JnC Inc.
It is JnC’s policy to comply with data protection legislation. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data. This policy shall also apply to the WAP, i.e. a mobile version of the Site, and other mobile applications in which the Site operate.
The Web Site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. JnC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this Web Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
We also do not control the data use practices of either (a) employers or others who may access your information on this site, or (b) third party Ad Networks and other third parties with whom we work to serve you personalized ads on our sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and opt-out choices of those third parties so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information We Collect and Retain
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches or to read the content portions of our Site. We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Sites: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of all these types of information. In each case, it is indicated on the web site whether any personal or demographic data must be provided to use the requested service or not.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally. We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of personal information that we collect in some areas of our Site, depending on the services you use and local law, are:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Salary information
- Working experience information
- Information about third parties, such as references or contacts, that you provide to us if you have their express written consent to do so
Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests, and favorites.
We also collect behavioral information regarding how you use our site and mobile applications, the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, geolocation, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. In addition, JnC may collect indirect information about you when you use certain third party services on our website and the collection of such information is considered necessary for that purpose.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your email account; password of your JnC account (as it automatically get saved in the JnC server when you create an account or register with JnC and not authorized by JnC for access unless desired under any legal obligation); financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment-related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as fingerprints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature.
If you choose to login with Facebook or similar sites, we import the information that you choose to share with us by installing the application or logging into that platform or site, and we make it part of your profile. Because JnC sites and applications are intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find you, we make certain information about you publicly available by default. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine search results. However, you can control the visibility of your information by managing your privacy settings. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
When you post information on another user’s profile or comment on another user’s post, the public availability of that information will be subject to the other user’s privacy settings.
We may personalize the advertising that you are shown on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. In order to provide this personalization, in addition to the information we collect about you on our sites, we acquire information (including personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information) about you from third.
How Information is used
We use the information we gather on the website for the purposes of:
- providing our services,
- responding to any queries you may have,
- operating and improving the website,
- fostering a positive user experience, and
- delivering the products and services that we offer to job seekers and employers
Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests, either on our site or other sites with which we have a business relationship. The information we gather on any Monster website may be shared within the JnC or JnC group of companies or any of the JnC-affiliated companies on a worldwide basis in order to deliver these products and services we offer to employers such as searches for job seekers or in order to undertake analysis of our database such as aggregate profiling of our registered users. In this Privacy Commitment, “affiliated companies” shall mean entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with JnC Inc. Some JnC companies may be located in countries that do not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence.
User’s Consent to JnC to Use the Information
By registering with JnC, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
- to allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us information imported from other sites or applications or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to contact you about JnC Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from JnC or its affiliates (“Affiliates” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with JnC Inc.);
- to enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions, and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process, such as accessing the searchable resume database;
- to help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site; and
- to provide ‘forward to a friend’ features.
Some of our products and services, such as our searchable resume database and networking, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you. Profile information may be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to employers who are using the JnC Sites. In addition, portions of your searchable resume (but not your contact information) may be made public in your networking profile.
The information you post in public areas of the site or place in the searchable resume database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While JnC takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties, JnC does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the JnC Sites. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, including personality profiles, to any JnC Site.
We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
Information about all JnC Visitors
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how Monster visitors use our Web Site and also create a better overall experience for you. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to JnC to any outside parties, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
Information about you specifically
JnC is a career site, we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work, or to facilitate other services to or by us. For example, when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, we collect more specific personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, salary, qualifications or career history.
If you choose to do so we may also retain sensitive information about you such as information about your membership in a professional or trade association or trade union.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes, and dislikes regarding the Web Site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible Web Site experience. When you grant us your permission, we will communicate with you regularly with tips, advice and survey information on using the JnC Web Site to maximize your career development. JnC also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply log in to your My JnC account and edit your account profile.
If you input your information on a co-branded registration page, such as that of a JnC and partner company-sponsored contest, then your information will be collected, used and becomes the property of both JnC and the partner co-sponsoring the contest. In that instance, JnC is not responsible for the information that the partner company receives or how it is used.
If you do not provide us with the information sought in the required fields JnC may be limited in its ability to provide you with services.
Use and Disclosure of the Information We Collect
We use the information we gather on the Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Web Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions, and information on new Monster opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, at the time of registration for an account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information, and promotions, including without limitation, free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, such as career management advice.
JnC cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Commitment. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a user of the Web Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Web Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Web Site.
Disclosure of information to others
We disclose to third parties within your country and abroad your personal information, combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, as set forth below:
- We disclose your resume to employers who have posted job opportunities that may be of interest to you on the Web Site when you apply for those jobs.
- We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals may be located in a country whose data protection legislation is different from your country, and they will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party or use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
- We disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you make your resume searchable, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume. If you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a JnC account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a JnC account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you.
- We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the JnC Sites with JnC’s clients, partners, other Site visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Sites and how those visitors use the Sites in order to serve advertisements to you on our Sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. We may also aggregate on an anonymous basis data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search or competition among job seekers for any such job. Such aggregated data does not identify users individually and may be made available to employers or fellow job seekers or community members. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as may necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We supply technology, hosting, hiring management and related services to other leading companies to power recruitment areas on their Web sites (sometimes referred to as “Hosted Career Sites”). Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in Hosted Career Sites becomes part of the JnC database, but it is not accessible by anyone other than you, JnC, and the company concerned without your consent. If you attempt to register with JnC after registering with a Hosted Career Site, JnC will recognize your information and you will be able to use the information you provided to the Hosted Career Site in your account registration.
- If you apply for a position through a Hosted Career Site or a co-branded site, you may be asked to provide information on your age, gender or race where permitted by law. You should understand that, if provided, this information should only be used by employers in accordance with applicable law. However, JnC is not responsible for the actions of such employers. All such information provided will be kept separate by JnC from your expression of interest in any job opportunity. Providing this information is strictly voluntary and you will not be subject to any adverse action or treatment from JnC if you choose not to provide this information.
- If you apply for a position on JnC through a Hosted Career Site, you may be asked to provide information on your gender, race, or other protected status, or for a government identity number where permitted by applicable law. Some employers are required by law to gather this information from job applicants for reporting and record-keeping requirements. You should understand that if provided, this information may only be used by employers only in accordance with applicable law and they should not use it in making any negative employment decisions. All information provided will be kept separate from your expression of interest in any job opportunity. Providing this information is subject to local law.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. Because JnC is a Malaysia based Company and its Parent Company JnC Worldwide, Inc. is a US company, your information may become subject to both Malaysia and U.S. law.
- We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of JnC’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event, JnC becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, JnC or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via e-mail or through a prominent notice posted on the JnC Web Sites. JnC provides a variety of services to its customers related to hosting private databases, and the use of certain JnC applications in connection with such databases. These Hosted Databases are hosted by JnC, but JnC does not own the data in the Hosted Databases or submitted to our applications. These Hosted Databases may contain personal information about individuals, including candidates for employment and existing employees of our customers. Such data may include contact details, work history, educational history, work preferences, and other data, depending on the particular customer and application at issue, and, in some instances, may include personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). JnC is not responsible for its customers’ privacy policies or practices.
Policy For Private Resume Database Hosting
JnC provides a variety of services to its customers related to hosting private databases, and the use of certain JnC applications in connection with such databases. These Hosted Databases are hosted by JnC, but JnC does not own the data in the Hosted Databases or submitted to our applications. These Hosted Databases may contain personal information about individuals, including candidates for employment and existing employees of our customers. Such data may include contact details, work history, educational history, work preferences, and other data, depending on the particular customer and application at issue, and, in some instances, may include personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
JnC provides hosting space to the customers who own these Databases and utilize our applications on such data, and JnC, therefore, conducts its activities strictly in accordance with the customer instructions and pursuant to JnC’s contractual arrangements with them. JnC’s customers act as data controllers with respect to all such Hosted Databases. The data in such databases, including any such data submitted to our applications, is subject to the customer’s privacy policies. If you are a candidate for employment with one of our customers, you should refer to the customer’s Terms & conditions / Privacy page on their career site to understand the terms and privacy practices that apply to your data. Moreover, if you would like to access and review your Personal Information, you should contact our customer with any such requests. We will cooperate as appropriate with requests from our customers to assist with such responses.
JnC is not responsible for its customers’ privacy policies or practices.
An Important Note about Your Resume
We give you the option of putting your resume in our database.
When you create or post a resume to the JnC Sites, that resume is stored in our searchable resume database in Hong Kong and a backup copy is stored in our database at Malaysia. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to private or public. You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers or recruiters. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product. . If you set your resume as private, it is not searchable by potential employers or other with access to our resume database. You may still use your resume to apply online to a job. If you do apply online to a job, your resume will be transferred to the relevant employer, who may retain a copy of your resume or distribute it to third parties. We cannot control their use or retention of your resume information.
If you set your resume as public, but want your contact information to be confidential, your resume will be searchable by potential employers, but we will hide your contact information and current company. You must also remove your contact information from your uploaded or copy and paste text resume. You should be aware that if you have a rare skill or job title, for example, it may still be possible for you to be identified even without your contact details being included. If you are worried about being identified, you should not include specific details by which you could be identified. If you use a confidential resume to apply to a job online, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information in order to contact you about your application.
If you allow your resume to be searchable without making it confidential, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume. Employers or other parties with access to our searchable resume database may be located in countries whose data protection legislation may not be equivalent to the laws in your country. For example, your resume may be viewed and accessed by employers outside the European Economic or China Area who have access to our searchable database. By making your resume searchable, you are expressly consenting to such transfers of data.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable resume database to legitimate users such as paying employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters and human resource professionals, as well as law enforcement and national security agencies, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We cannot control the use made of resumes by third parties who access such resumes while they are in our searchable database. You may remove your resume from our searchable database at any time; details of how to do this are given below. However, employers, recruiters and others who have paid for access to that database, as well as parties who have otherwise gained access to the database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. However, JnC is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes by any third parties. We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles that have been downloaded by third parties. Accordingly, you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want to be made public, in your resume.
If you provide us with details of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so.
If you use our facilities to build a resume or to post a resume in our database of jobseekers’ resumes, then you will be providing us with personal data we will use in accordance with this Statement. Your resume must not contain sensitive data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or genetic makeup (vi) addictions, sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines, or (viii) any Social Security Number or national identification number, if you set your resume as private unless you have previously sent to us your written consent that we may process your sensitive personal data, if Monster determines this to be a requirement of applicable law. If your resume does contain such data and you set your resume as public, then you agree that we may retain this information and use it in accordance with this Statement. We cannot control third parties’ access to such information from our searchable database. Posting Your Information to Public Areas of JnC
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of JnC, such as in online forums, public profiles, chat rooms, or in the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom JnC has no control. We cannot control the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of JnC.
Updating Account Information
We wish to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. JnC allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your My JnC account, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Access to Personal Information
You can gain access to the personal information you have provided by visiting our Web Site. If you need assistance to log in you can contact us by calling or emailing email@example.com If you have not accessed your resume for some time we may also contact you to check your information is still correct. A request for access to the personal information we hold about you, or in relation to an inquiry about privacy, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the relevant officer. We retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of the Web Site more efficient, practical and relevant. You can delete your resume from JnC’s online database, close your account at any time in which event we will completely remove all our copies of your resume and your account information from the Web Site and systems which shall not be available and accessible in future in the Website and systems.
Your choices about Your Information
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal data as described below. You may have access to, review, correct, update, change or delete your account profile information or resume at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile or resume, and make the necessary changes. You may delete your resume from JnC’s online database at any time by accessing your account. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, we reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by JnC if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
If you wish to delete or close your account or account profile information altogether, please contact us at email@example.com to contact us. An email will be sent to you to confirm that your personal information has been completely deleted from the website and systems. We will also retain logs, demographic, indirect, and statistical information that may relate to you but do not identify you personally. If your personal information was previously accessed by others using our Sites, we are not able to delete the information or copies thereof from their systems.
If you previously opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from JnC or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your account profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your account profile.
If you are buying products or services from JnC via the Web Site, your personal details and credit card information are scrambled using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. SSL makes it very difficult for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. However, we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information. When we receive your order, it is kept encrypted until we are ready to process it. We will take reasonable steps to keep the information you provide us with security.
The information you provide is stored on the JnC database. To provide you with the highest quality service the JnC database is located in Malaysia and a backup copy is stored in our database at Malaysia. When providing information you agree this may be transferred to our overseas database.
JnC has areas on the Web Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of JnC. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes, such as success stories for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the Web Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
JnC has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Moreover, one of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your resume and profile widely in order to maximize your career opportunities. Such an environment does present a risk that unauthorized third parties will view this data, so you should refer to our Security Center for additional information on conducting a safe job search. Further, your resume should not contain any sensitive data that you would not want to be made public. You should be aware that resumes may be monitored by your current employer.
We do not specifically collect information about children. We believe that children should get their parents’ consent before giving out personal information. If you are concerned about your child’s use of Monster, we encourage you to use Web filtering technology to supervise your child’s access to the Web Site. We also encourage you to participate in your child’s experience with JnC. With a little guidance, the Web Site can prove very useful in finding a part-time or summer job for your child, as well as providing them with excellent career counseling information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change the substance of this Privacy Statement, we will where required, contact you via the email address that you maintain in your profile. We will also post those changes through a prominent notice on the website so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. Thank you for using JnC. We are committed to providing you with the best tools and advice to help you get ahead in your career. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us by calling or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us online at email@example.com by telephone:
We will use reasonable efforts to answer promptly your question or resolve your problem.
JnC uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online, including for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking user trends.
We use persistent cookies and related technologies (such as web beacons described below) to determine and track direct and indirect candidate application traffic in response to Job Postings either on JnC or on the websites of third parties through JnC’s Career-Ad-Network (described below). We also use “persistent” cookies in connection with our Career Ad Network (“CAN”). The CAN cookie is used to display relevant job ads to you on JnC and when you visit other websites. The information collected by the CAN cookie is treated in accordance with the policies and practices described in our Privacy Statement above. The “persistent” cookie we use in the CAN will remain on your computer after you have left our site and will expire six months after it was set.
We also allow other companies to display advertisements to you while you are visiting our Sites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements from the other company servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. JnC has no control over and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. JnC encourages you to review the policies of such advertisers. Third parties, such as Google, Double Click, Right media and other advertiser platforms, may also use information that they gather from your activity on our Web Site to select which Monster advertisement should be displayed to you on websites other than our Web Site. You can opt-out of customized advertising by third parties by setting your browser to decline third-party cookies or some browsers allow you to block cookies from a particular third party whose customized advertising you do not wish to receive. You can also delete the advertiser’s cookie each time after it has been served. In addition, third party advertisers, including advertising networks, may offer an opt-out of their customized advertising. If you visit an advertiser’s own website, you will be able to see their policies. If you wish, you may opt out of Google’s use of customized advertising by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page, you can opt out of DoubleClick’s use of customized advertising by visiting the DoubleClick opt-out page, and you can opt out of Right Media’s use of customized advertising by visiting Right Media opt-out page.
Update effective: February 2018